20.2.07

14 x 2 =

Woah. I just almost stuffed up a really important meeting because of my silly muddleheaded vagueness. Luckily we were 2 days early for the meeting rather than 2 days late.
Note to self: might be a good idea to always double check important meetings with potential project funders and project partners from interstate.

I think all the recent birthday happenings have distracted me a bit. It is a once a year event after all. These are the things which made 28 so special:

A loved one who cooked me organic bacon and eggs for breakfast, took me out for African food for dinner and bought me a shanghai lady mug.


New red cooking utensils with which to cook yummy treats for birthday picnic, such as dolmades made with vine leaves from our backyard.

And coffee banana cupcakes.



A picnic in the park to eat said treats, drink champagne, and enjoy having so many of my friends actually be in the same place at the same time.


Hand made birthday cards from said friends.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Aah that pretty girl sitting next to me makes me look like a hiefer...

Glad you had a nice day! Now I wish I made a card instead of buying one from the art gallery shop :)

calm balm said...

looks like fun!! happy birthday oh beautiful one!

Kenyo said...

Your problems with time and schedules is NOT your fault. You are suffering from dyskronia. There's no cure but it might help to go buy that expensive fancy wristwatch you have been wanting. Go do it. Now.