13.2.07

Saturn, where have you been?

At long last I feel as if I've reached a turning point as far as how my life is in reality and how I want it to be in my head. For the first time in a long time there's not much variation between the two, and what variation there is I can live with. Wow. That means I am happy with my life. Of course not completely (never completely) but it feels good to be able to say/write that. There are so many reasons and happenings that have been growing and developing for me to have reached this state. And it's only taken six years (2 years of traumatic experiences, 2 years of unhappiness and bad health, and 2 years of working my way back.) Yikes.

More stable seratonin from exercising and eating right has helped. But finding some direction and purpose with what I want to do with my life, and working out my core values about how I want to live my life and the things that are important to me, has been the key. And to be able to go through all this growth and change with someone I love, and see so much growth and change in them, is pretty damn cool.

I really feel from now on this year is going to be the year of more growth and change, of special events and personal discoveries. Maybe because it's the start of my saturn return. Friends who have been through this stage talk about the intensity but ultimate positivity of it. It's the time for personal spring-cleaning and loosing old patterns, which I've already had a head start on over the past year or so.

I think this is it. I'm ready universe. Bring on the change: the endings and the new beginnings.



No comments: