16.1.07

I am not my blog

Spending time reading masses of blogs lately has led me to ponder on this little 'ol here tea time. You see I'm not sure exactly what kind of weblog it is, or more precisely what kind I want it to be. So far it's sort of a 'blah blah this is the shit in my life' diary type, which would be okay if I was witty and entertaining like mimi or even momo. Or if I wrote beautifully and poetically like shari or tuckova. But alas. There's also no chance this blog will ever have an interesting focus such as politics or music or the wankers of the world.

So it is what it is - a vent for all the crap that flies around in my brain, overcrowding the interesting thoughts that I know are crammed down the back somewhere. Hopefully once I get all the crappy thoughts out, the good stuff will have room to breathe and develop and take form in some thoughtful posts about ideas and issues and the like.
Until then, it's a constant battle to not cross the line of too much information, which I have a tendency to do. Like I was going to post about throwing up my dinner the other night, beacause it was sausauges and was like throwing up tinned cat food. But that is seriously gross and obviously way too much information, so I will spare you dear internet. But next time, maybe not.

No comments: