11.1.07

Meme for me

Yay something to cheer me up - I've been tagged!

As I'm not going to cheat on this, I should warn you that our itunes library contains a lot of random music that is used for our various video productions, such as kids birthdays, weddings and films about UFOs. But as long as a track has a title, then I'll use it.

1. How does the world see you?
Right out of your hand - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
The world eating out of my hand? I wish.

2. Will I have a happy life?
Zulu - Miriam Makeba
I wish I knew what this song is about (other than the Zulu people). But it sounds happy!

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Soft Mistake - Lamb
Oh.. a mistake. But at least I'm a soft one.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Hold U - Master Ace & Jean Grae
I think that's a yes.

5. How can I make myself happy?
Nigahen kyon - Lata Mangeshkar
Doh! Anyone speak Hindi?

6. What should I do with my life?
Hearts and Flowers - Lamb
It's decided. I'm to be a hippy!

7. Will I ever have children?
I wanna sex U up - Color Me Badd
I guess so, after all that sex!

8. What is some good advice for me?
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
I should follow my heart, indeed.

10. How will I be remembered?
The View - Modest Mouse
Uhm, okay. My visionary view of the world, perhaps?

11. What is my signature song?
Do You Love Me - The Blues Brothers
Insecure and trying to impress. But fun!

12. What do I think my current theme song is?
Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
I'm stuck in the past.

13. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Runaway - Ovorigin
Oh dear.

14. What song will play at my funeral?
Shame - PJ Harvey
I hope that's doesn't mean I'm going to die young.

15. What type of women do I like?
What'cha Know About - Donavan Frankenreiter
Obnoxious know-it-alls, just like me!

16. What type of men do I like?
Neuro-transmitter - Ovorigin
Ones that stimulate my mind, definitely.

17. What is my day going to be like?
Mast Qalander - Massive Attack and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
I will be worshipping God.

No comments: